The company was founded in 2009 to develop and produce a superfine (within 100μm) domestic SIM card (Podsimka project).
Since then, the company has gained practical experience—from software development for embedded microcontrollers, to design and mass production of telecommunication card products.
Podsimka projects in Russia and Belarus with commercial use—Tele2 and Life:) mobile operators—were successfully launched in 2011.
Our competencies include:
- Development of structure; logical and electrical circuit diagrams of integrated circuits; integrated circuit topology.
- Development (including software code creation) of software for integrated circuits.
- Full cycle manufacture of plates (except for mask plates) with chips and their measurements.
- Chip assembly in a body.
- Measurement and testing of integrated circuits.
- Design and development of integrated circuits.
- Testing of integrated circuits.
- Development of application software of any complexity.
We have gained experience of working with the global leading manufacturers of microelectronics, allowing us to solve telecommunication problems in accordance with the high level, constantly changing industry requirements.
In 2015, based on the long experience of working with SIM cards and practical experience in the field of microelectronics, the company started to develop a 100 per cent domestic operating USIM system for SIM cards (OS USIM ITT), meeting the requirements of mobile operators and information security regulators. The domestic operating system of OS USIM ITT is developed in accordance with the requirements of Russian and international standards in the field of telecommunication systems, mobile communication and microelectronics.
In March 2017, the operating system OS USIM ITT was entered in the official Russian Software Register.
In our opinion, the development of our own operating system of micro SIM card is justified in terms of technical risks, because the only alternative is the foreign developers of OS SIM cards operating in the Russian market (Gemalto, Oberthur Technologies, Giesecke & Devrient, and others), whose software products have a closed source and may not be audited and certified in the Russian Federation. In the context of the implementation of the current import substitution industrial program, as well as the imposed sanctions, the production of SIM cards under management of the domestic operating system is of great relevance. The developed operating system of SIM cards with the implemented Russian authentication algorithms (A3) and session key generation algorithms (A8) may be used, for example, in the individual mobile communications networks of power structures and agencies, and in the preparation of “virtual operator” services with their own mobile commutation center.
Key Competencies and Experience of the Company
- Development of domestic operating system for (U)SIM cards.
- Full filed-test and compatibility test on the existing installed base, including CIS countries (Life:) and Tele2 mobile operators).
- Development and support of its own device management platform for remote device management.
- Development of its own OTA platform (over the air updates).
- Development of software for testing and initialization (flashing) of the manufactured devices.
- Development of its own environment of functioning control and technical support.
- Development and testing of the integration tools with mobile operators.
|Testing and quality control of microelectronic products
- Development of testing technology of chip molding according to flip-chip technology.
- Development of quality testing technology of finished products at all stages of Podsimka manufacturing process (PCB, components molding, underfill).
- Development of its own testing technology of firmware.
- Development of its own testing technology of wafers back-grinding (from 400 up to 100 µm).
|Supply management of component base
- Organization experience of the supply chain with major component manufacturers (STi, NXP, ATMEL, Samsung, and others).
- Working experience with the wafers supply chain, from ordering to production preparation of finished products.
- Working experience with radio frequency components in wafer form factor, including testing and back-grinding.
- Practical working experience with most common types of industrial equipment for production, packaging, transportation, processing, back-grinding and bumping, mounting and rework of components into wafers.
- Experience in development and modification of the technological production process of customized components (bespoke wafer bumping).
|Small-scale and pilot production of microelectronics
- Experience in pilot industrial production of SIM cards.
- Organization experience of the entire production cycle: requirements definition; POC; new product initiation (NPI); trial mass production.
- Practical working experience with the production facilities in Israel, Germany, China, Thailand, and the Philippines.
- Practical experience in the development of additional production equipment required for debugging and production launch.
- Organization experience of the process of technical acceptance and testing.
|Development of technical devices and equipment
- Technical design of finished products and testing tools (schematic, bill of materials, electrical design, mechanical design).
- Technical design and manufacture of tools for debugging and pre-production (spare tools, molding, testing devices).
- Design and manufacture of equipment for working with RF components and RF Podsimka solutions (@ 2.4 GHz), including the placement of active radio modules and antenna on SIM cards.
- Implementation of projects on the development of design; detailed software documentation for telecommunication systems and software.
- Development of software documentation according to USPD for telecommunication systems.
- Development of technical project documents meeting GOST 34.201 and RD 50-34.698.
- Development and execution of the testing program and procedures in accordance with GOST for telecommunication software and hardware.
- Development of specifications for telecommunications software.
|Research and development
- Implementation of research, development and engineering works to develop new technologies, equipment and software for telecommunication systems.
- R&D experience according to GOST R 15.203 and GOST 15.110.
- Development of security profiles for subscriber authentication devices and technical telecommunication means in accordance with GOST R ISO/IEC 15.408.
- Development of information security systems of telecommunication systems.
- Security assessment of telecommunication systems.
- Consulting on information security issues in automated and telecommunication systems.